Mobile Water Hygiene EngineerFull TimeUp to £21,000 per annum plus benefitsCheshire & Greater Manchester Region My client are a multinational group of support services and...
A leading worldwide Design and manufacturing company are currently recruiting an experienced Bid Writer to join their team on a permanent basis, based out of their Head office near Burnley.
You'll work collaboratively with the Bid team to plan, develop and produce high quality, engaging bid documents and presentations to generate business contracts both UK and Internationally.
- Writing original bid responses for frameworks, tenders and PQQs
- Confirming the rules of the individual bid and submitting within the deadline
- Presenting technical information in a user friendly way
- Writing, editing and checking bid documents
- Working with the graphics team to present information in the most concise and impactful way possible.
- Liaising with the bid team, and other staff to collate information for bid submission
- Researching about the client and sector relevant to the bid
- Gathering evidence to answer PQQ questions
- Proof reading
Skills & Experience
- Bid Writer experience, preferably within the design or manufacturing sector.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and copy-writing skills
- Ability to work flexibly to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator with the ability to manage and work within a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office packages with Intermediate Word, PowerPoint and Excel
On offer for the right individual is an attractive salary plus a strong overall package.
This is a great chance to join a well-established company that place an emphasis on their people and products.
Please apply directly to this advert.
To discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.