Our client are looking for a cleaner that can start work immediately in the Burnley area. This is a permanent, part-time position that will involve...
A leading regional Main Contractor/Developer is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, based out of their Yorkshire office.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial to further strengthen their highly successful commercial team based in their office in West Yorkshire.
- Provide technical leadership and advice on cost control, benchmarking and all commercial contractual matters for projects.
- Implement project management tools, processes and best practice to deliver ongoing improvement on commercial matters.
- Implement change and business improvement in commercial process, and governance.
- Responsible for quality management procedures for commercial workstreams and delivery.
- Responsibility for delivering improvements through feedback of lessons-learnt in pre-construction, procurement, commercial arrangements and contract management.
- Explore, advocate and implement procurement opportunities for leveraging the pipeline of projects in the portfolio (eg bulk purchasing, portfolio insurance etc).
- Support the exploration, review and implementation of innovation and alternative construction technology to improve project and platform outcomes, focusing on commercial risk and opportunity.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have experience working on construction projects with Main Contractors.
- Have experience managing your own projects or schemes.
- Have experience working on projects valued above £10m.
- Be commutable between Yorkshire & Greater Manchester
On offer is a highly competitive salary and package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career
To apply please attach a copy of your CV directly to this ad or send direct to me: Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.co.uk. I can be contacted at the Manchester office on 0161 873 7000 to discuss the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.