360 Excavator Operator This is a very good opportunity to work with an established Client as a 360 Excavator Operator carrying out works on a...
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator to join a leading Yorkshire based regional Main Contractor on a permanent basis. Their plans are well thought out and sustainable. They have a solid client base which will provide extensive repeat business opportunities and a dedicated team to provide them with ongoing tender opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of quoted works process in order to maximise revenue and operating profit.
- Prepare material and sub-contractor enquiry documents.
- Estimate the costs of projects in order to meet or exceed the client's requirements.
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit.
- Attend pre and post tender meetings.
- Clear knowledge of costing traditional and design and build contracts.
Work is carried out across all major sectors.
This work consists of new build and refurbishment projects ranging in value from £500k - £10m.
To be considered for this Estimator role you will need:
- Ideally Degree qualified in Construction Management or similar.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Come from a Main Contracting background.
On offer for the right person is an attractive salary and package as well as the chance to become a key person within the business.
With the scope for growth within the company now is a great time to join.
Please apply directly to this advert or send an up to date CV to Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.comTo discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.