An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator to join a leading Yorkshire based regional Main Contractor on a permanent basis. Their plans are well...
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager for new build housing schemes in and around Yorkshire. Our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking and we are looking for Project Managers who share these visions.
- Implement and comply with companies policies and procedures
- Manage safe systems of work
- Carry out site safety tours and site inspections
- To manage the allocated business area including profit and loss
- Control the costs and utilisation of staff and equipment
Skills & Experience
- An excellent communicator at all levels as will have to deal with a wide range of external and external customers.
- Must be able to plan and prioritise workload in a logical order.
- Hold a full driving licence
On offer for the right individual is an attractive salary plus a strong overall package including car allowance and bonuses.
This is a great chance to join a well-established Construction company that place an emphasis on their people.
Please apply directly to this advert or send an up to date CV to Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.com
To discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.