A great permanent Senior Site Manager opportunity to join a well-established House Builder based in Yorkshire.With new projects due to start over the next three...
A top National Main Contractor based in South Yorkshire are looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their team.
A great opportunity to join a business who pride themselves on how they treat their staff and provide them with the opportunities to progress their careers within the business.
Based in South Yorkshire and working on projects right across the region across a variety of sectors including; Education, Commercial, Offices, Residential and Healthcare. Typical project values are up to £30m and include both new build and refurbishments.
If you consider yourself a good all round Quantity Surveyor with experience across the complete lifecycle of new build projects this could be the role for you.
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings.
- Reviewing of contract documents to ensure that the company is protected at all times.
- Issue sub-contract tender packages and undertake contractual evaluation of the tender.
- Assess contract risk and work with the site team to develop and manage mitigation plans.
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
- Manage the commercial aspects of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account.
- Preparation and assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works.
- Manage commercial performance against business targets and KPI's.
- Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to and that legislations are met.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have experience working on construction projects with Main Contractors.
- Have experience managing your own projects or schemes.
- Have experience working on projects valued above £10m.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career.
Please apply directly to this advert or send an up to date CV to Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.com
To discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.