We are recruiting for Reinstatement Team Operatives for our exciting full fibre installation contract for CityFibre in the East Midlands. The role will be based from our Derby depot with travel throughout the region. Initial works include reinstatement of surfacing and associated reinstatement tasks.
Reporting to the Fibre Manager within this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Resurfacing of excavations inline with specification
- Compliance with quality requirements for installations
- Maintaining regular communications with internal and external customers and representing the company in a positive and professional manner
- Complete all necessary paperwork to provide records of work carried out / equipment used
- Complying with proper safety standards/procedures and working practices according to company and UK laws
Experience and Qualifications:
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the below:
- Category C1 Licence - required for the driver
- CSCS - required for labourers
- Valid NRSWA street works operative units 1-9
- First Aid & Abrasive Wheels & Manual Handling (this can be arranged upon employment)
- Full UK HGV Driving Licence - required for driver
- Strong written and numerical skills
Rates vary depedning on role, experience and qualifications.
Long term work on 5 year framework
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search