This is a very good opportunity to work with a Social Housing contractor as a Multi trades Joiner working in the Oldham area. Description Carrying...
This is a very good opportunity to work with a Social Housing contractor as a Multi trades Joiner working in the salford area.
- Carrying out Joinery/Plastering/Tiling and all other related tasks
- Completing domestic maintenance and repair works
- Ensuring work is safe
- Working as part of a small team to complete projects
- Discuss issues with Site Supervisors
- Be commutable to Salford
- Qualified Joiner/Multi-trades Person with CSCS card
- Must have asbestos awareness
- Capable of following H&S
- Experienced Multi-trades
- Current Driving Licence
This is a temporary role with the option to be taken on permanent after 13 weeks
Pay rate will be £15.00 p/hr
Contact Anthony on 0161 873 7000 to discuss further
Please send your C.V to anthony.floyd@carbon60global. com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.