We're currently looking to recruit a Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer(Electrical Bias) on a permenant basis to cover Ayrshire.DutiesCarry out planned maintenance to a variety of...
We're currently looking to recruit a Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer(Electrical Bias) on a permenant basis to cover Ayrshire.
- Carry out planned maintenance to a variety of electrical equipment, as per detail and requirement
- Carry out reactive repairs to electrical systems and equipment as per requirement
- Carry out installation work on electrical circuitry and equipment as per drawings and requirements of the business, as core competences permit
- Responsible for self and others to maintain a safe working environment as per the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and subsequent UK and EU amendments
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours
- Accept and feedback work on PPM system and suggest improvements
- The post holder will be expected to undertake either AP or CP duties
- Responding to customer needs and building relationships in a professional manner
- Providing information for the pricing of M&E works where applicable, for minor projects and maintenance.
- Must have completed a recognised time served electrical apprenticeship
- City and Guilds certificate/NVQ level 3 certificate or equivalent preferred
- Certified in 17th Addition
- An additional trade qualification would be beneficial
- Familiar with boilers, heating systems, air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC
- Fault finding abilities are essential as is experience of working within FM sector
- Valid UK driving licence
- Willing to go through a Disclosure Scotland
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.