Utilities Service Engineer/Manager (Disconnections)
Carbon 60 are looking to recruit a Disconnections Engineer/Manager for one of the largest electricity network companies in the UK.
Previous experience of working for a energy company or utilities company would be an advantage with an Electrical background.
With office based training in the Slough the role will require you to drive.
Job Description -
- Manage disconnections from acceptance to completion
- Contact customers to confirm we have received the work pack
- Arrange site visits with the customers to understand the works to be undertaken (if not electrically competent to request and accompany existing team managers)
- Follow internal service level agreements and meter operator guidance
- Organise the required resources, program through the scheduling team, apply for relevant permits and complete the associated tracker
- Ensure all works are completed and updated onto the relevant work system
- Carry out close out conversations with customers as necessary to achieve high customer score
- Strong customer service skills
- Manage stakeholders both internal and external
- A current UK driving license
- IT literate
- Electrical Qualification
Excellent opportunity for a long term contract.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted