We have an exciting opportunity for an Asset Surveyor to work within a facilities management environment, surveying and verifying building assets across London and the Southeast region.
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 (plus a fully expensed car)
- To safely carry out asset condition and verification surveys on MEP assets.
- Carry out physical asset tagging on building assets.
- Carry out asset verification's of new builds and acquisitions.
- To use the supplied software to accurately record asset details and defects.
- Conduct asset verification of new builds and acquisitions, ensuring all assets are captured to the asset hierarchy and information requirements.
- Identify missing assets omitted from existing asset registers, through site audits.
- To produce output reports against the assets.
- To liaise with the Asset Management team on the outcome of a successful surveys through the change control process
- Previous experience surveying building assets (a facilities management background would be beneficial).
- To have knowledge of MEP asset condition and verification surveys.
- Be time served in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
- Be familiar with CIBSE Guide M
- Knowledge PPM generation, efficiencies and BREEAM is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an asset surveyor to join a UK leading company with the opportunity to work with some prestigious clients across the London and the Southeast.
If interested, please apply or forward your CV to Kayleigh.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search