Carbon60 are recruiting for an Asset Surveyor (FM Sector) to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the UK. You will be responsible for surveying building assets across the South and Southwest region.
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 (plus a fully expensed car)
- To safely carry out asset condition surveys and physical asset tagging of MEP assets
- Carry out asset verification's of new builds and acquisitions.
- To use the supplied software to accurately record asset details and defects
- To ensure that the assets have a CIBSE guide M condition rating that reflects the assets age, condition and operational condition.
- Identify missing assets omitted from existing asset registers, through site audits
- To review site paperwork and provide PPM Expiry Pack dates to the Asset Management team, for all MEP assets surveyed e.g., LOLER
- To liaise with the Asset Management team on the outcome of a successful surveys through the change control process
- Previous experience surveying building assets (experience within a facilities management background would be beneficial).
- To have knowledge of MEP asset condition and verification surveys.
- Be time served in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- Be familiar with CIBSE Guide M
- Knowledge PPM generation and efficiencies
- Knowledge of BREEAM
This is an excellent opportunity for an asset surveyor to join a UK leading company with the opportunity to work with some prestigious clients across the South and Southwest.
If interested, please apply or forward your CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search