If you are an experienced LEV/Clean Air Technician looking for a new opportunity in the Ware area please get in touch!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one on of their Key Clients Manufacturing sites who operate within the Pharmaceuticals sector.
Hours of work: 37.5 hour week
Salary: Excellent Package
- Carry out onsite planned maintenance, Calibration, Repairs & surveys of LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) devices
- To maintain a number of (AHU's) Air Handling Units
- Testing of exhaust HEPA Filters and perform DOP (Dispersed Oil Particulate) testing
- Maintain fluid systems, fault find and rectify as necessary. Carry out cleaning, flushing and dosing as required
- Checking, test, set and adjust electrical and mechanical equipment whilst taking the lead in specific jobs and to direct other technicians or contractors
- To assist in the generation and reviewing of assets/PPM's and for the prioritising of the day to day work
The successful candidate:
- Time served apprenticeship or qualification in an Electrical or Mechanical discipline.
- Proven experience working with LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) Devices within the pharmaceutical, healthcare sector.
- Experienced in the preparation and operation of planned maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of fluid systems
- Ability to perform DOP (Dispersed Oil Particulate) Testing on all varieties of equipment
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted