Carbon60 Birmingham are currently recruiting for a precurement administrator for one of our clients.
Please see the detailed job spec below for more information.
This role is available with an immediate start following interview and pays £8.50 - £10.00 ph (depending on experience)
Purpose/Main Functions of Position
This position will encompass a number of functions and operations, primarily, and where necessary in consultation with the Procurement & Supply Chain Manager:
- Administration support of the procurement of Plant & Equipment, Materials, Subcontract and Hired Items, providing holiday and sickness cover, when necessary
- Close Interaction with internal and external stakeholders to ensure process is supported
- To work with the system that supports the Procurement Process, providing assistance to ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of data and communications
- Support with the provision of information in relation to internal procedures to enable the department to add value to the Contract
- Document Collation and Control
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies required
- communication skills
- commercial understanding
- A professional telephone manner.
- Time Management
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to build professional working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Work safely in accordance with the company's current health and safety policy and procedures.
- A positive approach, with the determination to succeed
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Previous experience of procurement
- FM Industry specific knowledge.
- Previous experience of Maximo
Measure of success
- Reliability in terms of attendance and timekeeping, together with a professional approach to representing Interserve
- Ensuring materials are delivered within the appropriate timescales to successfully within project requirements
- Departmental administrative housekeeping.
- Organisation of day-to-day work to ensure that all key tasks are fulfilled
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.