I am currently looking for 2x Labourers for a months postion working alongside the main contractor on a project in Oxford. You will be required...
Carbon60 Birmingham are recruiting for Administrators within the Milton Keynes area, MK9.
We have a short term (3m) contract for a general administrator to work within the civic offices of Milton Keynes Council.
This is a short term contract that MAY lead into a permanent role.
To carry out general administrative duties as required by the Management Team on site. This will include approving labour records, receipting purchase orders, raising purchase orders, completing purchase card logs and updating the administration manual as required. There will also be a requirement to provide administrative support to the Partnership Senior Management Team, including booking meetings and organising travel and accommodation.
- Office based - working 8.30AM to 5PM Monday to Friday
- End to End workflow administration of all works through SAP System
- Management of work orders on the TechForge management information system, including verifying labour inclusion and time sheet analysis
- Helpdesk Administration of the Maximo CAFM system
- Supports works Supervisors with oversight and distribution of Work Orders
- Logging of Corrective Works in the Maximo CAFM system
- Supports works to Account Manager with oversight and distribution of internal Orders
- Raising and Receipting of any PO to include all overhead Purchase Orders
- Liaising with subcontractors.
- Raising of all client Invoices and Credit Notes through SAP
- Monthly review of all GRIR and WIP (Work in Progress)
- Administration of contract variations
- Processing and inputting of employee data in SAP for Sickness, Absence, Annual Leave and Overtime / Payroll
- Generates all required data to the Account Manager for the monthly client report
- Administration of all Purchase Card expenditure receipts and reconciliation
- Support the wider contract with general administrative support as required
Specific Aspects of the role:
- Purchase cards - Ensure all Pcard expenditure for the Contract is accurately logged and recorded.
- Service Partner - Reconcile all chargeable works on a monthly basis for invoicing to the client.
- Ensure all subcontractor expenditure is accurate and consistent with quotes.
- GRIR - Reviewed monthly, actions completed in month
- Minute taking at client meetings
- Organisation of meeting schedules and room bookings
- Travel booking and management for Senior Management Team
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Experienced in MS Office applications and Outlook
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to consistently deliver outputs required with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload at various times in the monthly schedule
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to learn from others
Please apply through the advert with a cover letter of why you wish to apply and any additional information you feel is relevant to the post.
Follow Carbon60_Birmingham on Instagram for more updates
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.