Carbon60 Birmingham are looking for an experienced gateperson to work on a busy construction site in Digbeth, Birmingham.
Digbeth (the up and coming heart of Birmingham) is easily accessible via all modes of public transport and is full of local amenities to support a busy day at work.
The gateperson would need to have experience (that we can reference before hand) working (as a gateman or traffic marshall) on a live construction site.
Gateman / Gateperson duties will include:
- Signing in and out all visitors of the busy construction site
- Key holding (as they may be responsible for opening and closing site)
- Manoeuvring the public around the busy construction site
- Securing a live and busy construction site
- Manoeuvring all traffic in, out and around the live, busy construction site
Applicants must have:
- Vehicle banksman ticket
- Traffic Marshall ticket
- Experience that we can reference
- Live local to site (Digbeth)
- Posses own orange PPE
This is an umbrella / CIS paid post
£13.00 - £13.50 depending on experience
Please contact Laurie at Carbon60 Birmingham for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.