To carry out routine planned maintenance and reactive maintenance on Mechanical equipment and general Building Services. Responsible for carrying out mechanical based maintenance duties, trouble-shooting, repair work and minor new works on a wide range of equipment and commercial premises within the establishments as directed.
Responding to mechanical breakdowns and emergencies providing rectification action as necessary in response to a client work request
Undertake programmed planned maintenance completing report on findings.
- Monitor and report failings to heating and hot water systems.
- Act as initial breakdown and emergency work as first response to meet clients needs and functions.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Removing and replacing component parts of heating and other systems.
- Capable of working alone or as part of a team.
- Complete weekly time sheets and other associated paper work.
- Bring to management immediate attention any unsafe conditions.
What we are looking for
- Hold a recognised mechanical qualification.
- Previous, relevant experience as a tradesman and preferably have worked in the maintenance sector with experience of PPM systems.
- Holder of a full and valid clean driving licence.
- Flexible in approach to current working methods.
- Capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Responsive to emergency work situations.
- Fault finding capabilities.
- Current valid OFTEC and/or gas safe qualifications
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.