Carbon60 Birmingham are currently looking for experienced cleaners to work for a nationwide client of ours based in Haddiscoe, Great Yarmouth.
Due to the reduced hours please only apply if you live local to or in the Haddiscoe area of Great Yarmouth, NR31.
The client is based at Environmental Agecny in Haddiscoe and the role is office cleaner.
This is a part time role paying £8.72 per hour, paid weekly. The working times are Monday to Thursday and the times are 17:00 - 18:30pm (6 hours per week)
Successful applicants must have the following:
- Clean criminal background (due to nature of environment)
- Valid drivers licence and own transport (or walking distance from site)
- Paid cleaning experience (client request)
- Able to work quickly, efficiently and use initiative (due to lone working)
The general duties of an office cleaner are:
- Dusting/Polishing (all fixtures, fittings, tables, furniture)
- Emptying bins (desks, kitchens, toilets) and replacing with clean bag
- Wiping down desks
- Mopping (toilets and kitchens)
- Washing up (crockery and cutlery)
- Cleaning microwaves and fridges
Additional (similar) duties may be laid out by line manager. such as COVID 19 touch point cleaning requirements.
Please apply through this advert or text Laurie for more information on 07443233063.
Carbon60_birmingham have regular updates on instagram!
*** This role is based in Haddiscoe ***
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted