Carbon60 Birmingham have an exciting role available for a procurement administrator within the Royal Air Force.
The role will be based at RAF Wyton, Huntingdon PE28 2EA.
This role is ideal for anyone looking to strengthen there skills and experience within the procurement industry.
This is a temporary role last approx 3 months however may be extended depending on experience and skill.
Due to the nature and environment on this role all candidates will be required to have a clean DBS.
Please see the job description detailed below.
Purpose/Main Functions of Position
This position will encompass a number of functions and operations, primarily, and where necessary in consultation with the Procurement & Supply Chain Manager:
- Administration support of the procurement of Plant & Equipment, Materials, Subcontract and Hired Items, providing holiday and sickness cover, when necessary
- Close Interaction with internal and external stakeholders to ensure process is supported
- To work with the system that supports the Procurement Process, providing assistance to ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of data and communications
- Support with the provision of information in relation to internal procedures to enable the department to add value to the Contract
- Document Collation and Control
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies required
- communication skills
- commercial understanding
- A professional telephone manner.
- Time Management
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to build professional working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Work safely in accordance with the company's current health and safety policy and procedures.
- A positive approach, with the determination to succeed
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Previous experience of procurement
- FM Industry specific knowledge.
- Previous experience of Maximo
If you are interested in this position or know of someone that may be suitable please contact Laurie at Carbon60 on 0121 643 4004 / 07443233063 and follow Carbon60 Birmingham on IG Carbon60_birmingham for more updates.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.