We are looking for JIB Electricians with JIB Gold cards or ECS/CSCS with C&G for Improvers to work on an Automated Warehouse in Derby. Duties...
This is a very good opportunity to work with an established building maintenance company as a Maintenance Electrician based in Leeds carrying out works and reactive maintenance
- Carrying out Electrical tasks
- Completing commercial electrical maintenance works
- Ensuring work is safe
- Working as part of a small team to complete projects
- Discuss issues with supervisors
- Be commutable to Leeds
- Qualified Electrician with ECS card / 17th Edition
- Previous experience
- Valid UK Drivers Licence
- Own transport to Leeds
- Capable of following H&S
- Must be able to provide refs
This is a temporary role with a view to becoming permanent after 3 months, a company van will also be provided and additional pay will be paid for any call out work.
To apply please contact Anthony on 0161 873 7000 or email your C.V to anthony.floyd@carbon60global. com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.