Production OperativeNewmarket, SuffolkCarbon60 have a new opportunity for a number of experienced Production Operatives to work in Newmarket, Cambridge.You will be working for the worlds...
An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join a company within a multinational group, who are looking smart people utilising smart technology to deliver their vision. They are currently in search of Leachate Technician to join their Ipswich based operations to monitor, operate and maintain leachate management assets. The role requires you to work 45 hours a week working Monday - Friday.
You will be responsible for all maintenance, operation and monitoring of the plants Leachate management assets. Ensure that record and analysis of is appropriately reported on all plant leachate assets. You will also be responsible for the upkeep and calibration of plant equipment and tools used within your role. Supervisory skills will be required to control internal and external personnel.
- Monitoring, operating and maintaining leachate management assets across the region such that regulatory compliance requirements are fulfilled and the financial burden minimised.
- Carrying out monitoring, analysis, record keeping and reporting on the status of leachate management assets and associated equipment.
- Responsibility for the upkeep and calibration of all plant, equipment and tools used in monitoring, operation and maintenance of leachate management assets in line with routine and planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Inspection of leachate management assets and raising work orders for maintenance and repairs when required.
- Ensuring that all reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management Systems is effective and accurately completed after each task.
- Adhering to operational standards, processes and procedures for the management of leachate at the Company's operational and closed landfill sites in the region.
- Supervising and controlling internal and external personnel.
- Participating in a call out rota to provide cover for work that is required at the weekends, and outside of normal working hours.
- Collaborating with colleagues in the Landfill Energy business to optimise the management of leachate from landfill sites to minimise costs and enhance LFG production and site sustainability.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A good general level of education, with relevant practical experience.
- Understanding of the operation of leachate management systems and process control.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to deadlines and constantly juggle priorities.
- Well organised and logical thinker, with high attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to problem solve, using initiative - sometimes with no direct supervision.
- Basic ICT literacy including Office.
- Good written and oral skills Experience of working in an outdoor environment in all weather conditions
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive a salary of £23,000 - £30,000 per annum with a range of benefits.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.