Building Surveyor or Chartered Building Surveyor required for London, close to Woolwich, Dartford, Lambeth or Bromley or Charlton.
General requirements & Qualifications:
- MRICS- this is non-negotiable.
- Employers Agent experience.
- Experience in Housing, Leisure and Education sectors of the Construction Industry
- Computer Literate, effective report writing.
- Ability to manage Client expectations
Duties (not exhaustive):
- Undertaking surveys and on-site inspections.
- Preparing and producing specifications for works.
- Acting as Employers Agent & Contract Administrator.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, primarily JCT and some NEC forms
- Advising on and acting in accordance with CDM 2015, Principal Designer
Opportunity for a MRICS Building Surveyor in London, close to Woolwich, Dartford, Lambeth or Bromley or Charlton.
To apply for this position please contact Stan Davies, Trades and Labour at Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted