Maintenance Electrician required for one of the UK's leading names in Facilities Management, Construction and Industrial Support Services. The role is a mobile position mainly...
Handyman (Maintenance Technician) - £22-26k + plus company benefits
Monday - Friday (40 hours a week) + plus available overtime
25 day holiday + Bank Holidays
Please note for this role if you are successfully selected for the final stage of the recruitment process you will be required to undergo DV (Developed Vetting) Clearance.
- Carrying out internal and external building maintenance tasks as directed, in accordance with the terms of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- General building and infrastructure maintenance, repair and new works, including
- minor plumbing works
- minor carpentry and joinery works
- minor masonry works
- painting and decorating works
- Completion of minor mechanical works (filter replacements on air-conditioning units).
- Conducting building inspections as detailed by the Planned Maintenance (PM) schedule and report findings to the Maintenance Manager.
- Responding to breakdown reports as directed, in accordance with the terms of the SLA.
- Recommending items to the Maintenance Manager for inclusion in the Forward Maintenance Register (FMR).
- Providing assistance to the Small Works Project Manager in the preparation of quotations for works in your area of expertise in support of the TFM Contract.
- Provision of written job specifications, and quotations as requested for FMR and small works.
- Supervision of sub-contractors that have been employed to carry out maintenance and building work.
- Provision of Fork Lift services to the site when required.
- Provision of occasional driving duties to carry out local purchases/delivery/collection of goods.
- Basic vehicle checks/maintenance
- Portable Appliance Testing and support to the Electrical Safety Testing Team.
- Undertake any other duties over and above those listed, within reason, as directed by your line manager.
- Experience in building and construction trades, with good all-round practical capability
- Forklift Operator's licence
- Portable Appliance Testing experience
- Emergency First Aid at Work/First Aid at Work
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of MS Office applications
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.