Office Administrator with scheduling experience urgently needed for permanent scheduling and administration role in a large property management company located in Blackburn.Pay rate £8.90ph weekly...
Our client is a leading name in the facilities management sector, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced facilities administrator to work at a key clients site. The company are a national organisation with a fantastic reputation who offer a supportive working environment.
This is a 3 month role, paying £9.00 per hour.
Offer administrative assistance to a range of external and internal customers. The areas covered will include (but not be limited to) the following.
- Work with finance, purchasing, maintenance, service desk and the account management team.
- Process invoices accurately and efficiently. Resolve any invoice queries that may arise.
- Answer incoming calls ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Keep maintenance and compliance records up to date on the online system.
- Strong customer services skills and focus - communication, attention to detail, good time management and calm under pressure
- Good IT experience - particularly Microsoft office
- Understanding of health & safety, environment and QA procedures
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise
- Understanding of planned maintenance procedures would be an advantage
If you are looking for a 3 month role in Manchester and this suits your experience, please don't hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.