Marketing Executive B2C
Location: Hybrid/ London
Salary: £30,000 pa + benefits
Carbon60 is the recruitment partner for CityFibre's network build project. CityFibre is building the UK's new network of full fibre broadband, which will transform Britain's digital capabilities and secure the Nation's future in the gigabit age.
Our partnership has gone from strength to strength, and we are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team in a newly created role, and work with the Talent Attraction Manager on this very successful recruitment campaign. This is a permanent, hybrid role, suitable for a marketing graduate who has embarked upon their marketing career and gained a couple of years experience. We are looking for someone based in the London area, who can commute occasionally to our Leadenhall Street office.
What will you be doing?
Working closely with the Talent Attraction Manager, as part of a marketing team of 4, this role will be B2C focused, working with one of our key clients to execute the talent attraction marketing strategy. You will help to define and implement multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns for our client, to support talent attraction and engagement across large volume or one-off bespoke hiring requirements.
Some key duties are:
- Briefing design and copywriting teams and external agencies to deliver high quality creative recruitment marketing campaigns
- Setting up and monitoring sponsored social media campaigns from asset creation to reporting
- Delivery of results and gathering data on Marketing activity for input into regular business reviews and to continuously improve marketing solutions
- Engage with CityFibre, charitable and government organisations and local stakeholders to explore hyper-targeted, local marketing opportunities (events, local press, local social media groups etc)
- Managing and updating the candidate attraction website & monitoring for any issues
- Creating automated email marketing campaigns
- Market research and analysis for salary benchmarking
- Market insight reports and using that insight to help define campaigns
- Conducting candidate research and using insights to inform and refine personas
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- At least two years experience of the full marketing mix and of multi-channel campaigns for optimal performance
- Understanding of audience segmentation, personas and targeting and experience of using these to generate leads
- Use of social media to build brand, generate leads and create audience including sponsored content and tactical advertising
- A confident and forward-thinking, solution-finding approach
- A passion for digital with experience of using technology to deliver campaigns and audience and for tracking and reporting (eg Google Analytics, CRM, Marketing Automation, CMS) (experience with Herefish is highly desirable)
- A creative mindset and not afraid to bring ideas to the table
- Great communication skills and an ability to manage a complex stakeholder matrix, internally and externally
- Understands content, how to create, manage and optimise it and contribute to content creation including confidently writing creative briefs
- Experience of design tools (e.g. InDesign, Premiere Pro, Canva, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload effectively
- Excellent grammar.
Please note we can only consider candidates that are currently based in the London area, with full Right to Work in the UK.
Rewards and Recognition:
- 33 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Volunteering day
If you believe this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career apply today and we will get in touch to discuss.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.