Role: Mobile Mechanical and/or Electrical Maintenance EngineerLocation: Bedfordshire areaRate: £20.00 (Ltd or Umbrella) £16.00 (PAYE)Duration: On-going Role:My client requires a Mobile Mechanical and or Electrical...
Role: Mobile Mechanical and/or Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Bedfordshire area
Rate: £20.00 (Ltd or Umbrella) - £16.00 (PAYE)
My client requires a Mobile Mechanical and or Electrical Engineer to work in the Bedfordshire area, carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance as well as Reactive Maintenance in a school environment.
That is a mobile role so you must hold a valid UK driving licence and own vehicle. The client will cover all the expenses (wear and tear). There is a strong possibility for the right candidate to be hired permanently after a certain period of time. Overtime is available (overtime rate, Monday To Friday and Saturday: time and a half - Sunday: double time). You will work at least 40 hours a week, starting at 08.00 am, until 05.00 pm
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on M&E Engineering services to include fabrication tasks
- Ensure PPM and Reactive tasks are completed
- Be prepared for inclusion of call out rota and work overtime
- Valid UK driving Licence and own vehicle
- Mechanical or/and Electrical qualification
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to pass enhanced DBS
- Start ASAP
- 2391 Testing and Inspecting highly desirable
- Previous experience with PPM and Reactive maintenance is highly desirable
If this Mobile Mechanical and/or Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, based in the Bedfordshire area (SG17) is of interest, please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively, you can call me direct on 02030 960428.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.