Maintenance Engineer with 17th Edition required for permanent multi site maintenance engineer role in the Dundee area (electrical bias)
- Planned electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Reactive electrical and mechanical repair
- Electrical testing and inspection
- Dundee and surrounding areas
Essentials for this role:
- 17th Or 18th Edition
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance experience (emphasis on electrical)
- Experience with electrical installation and electrical repair
- Willingness to carry out other general maintenance work
- Full UK driving licence
Monday to Friday 08.00 - 4pm
£15.50ph -£19.11ph plus extremely good overtime payments and company vehicle provided.
Superb job opportunity in a fantastic award winning organisation that would suit an electrically biased maintenance engineer with a 17th edition certificate, a full UK driving licence living in the DD postcode area i.e Dundee, Perth, Forfar, Carnoustie, Montrose, Brechin, Arbroath and surrounding Dundee area
Application by CV or for more details on the role call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.