Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a recognized engineering apprenticeship.
- A suitable City & Guilds, BTEC, NVQ 3 or equivalent.
- A suitable level of competence for required registration industry approved governing organisations in Pressurisation Systems, Medical Gas, HVAC, Gas, Boilers, Calorifiers, Plate heat exchangers, Water Hygiene, Macerators, waste and drainers and BMS.
- Experience in commercial buildings.
- The post holder will have an obligation to undertake where necessary training to ensure the level of competency is up held.Desirable
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery. Capable of working on own initiative and without supervision.
- To be fully aware of and adhere to relevant policies and procedures.
- Gas qualifications for Commercial and Domestic.
- Biomass boiler experience.
- Commercial Catering equipment experience
The role will be Monday to Friday - 40 hours a week - VAN AND FUEL CARD SUPPLIED.
25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS
This is a excellent opportunity to join the company after winning a prestigious new contract with long term opportunities.
Please send CV'S for immediate telephone interviews.