Carbon60 is currently seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to join a Pump Distributor in Bedfordshire. The Technical Sales Engineer would be tasked with reporting...
Carbon60 are recruiting for a Mechanical HVAC Engineer who can hit the ground running with the HVAC plant and can also turn his hand to minor electrical work and fabric jobs.
The Mechanical HVAC Engineer will be working in central London for a prestigious FM company.
Main duties of the Mechanical HVAC Engineer are the following
- Responsible for providing with PPM and Reactive maintenance on all plant
- Carry out minor electrical and fabric works
- Monitoring and fault diagnostics of computer-controlled Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Tasks that are outside of the job role may be required from time to time
Requirements for the Mechanical HVAC Engineer role are the following
- Mechanical engineering qualifications
- Strong knowledge of HVAC
- Minimum 5 years of experience with commercial buildings
- Must have or willing to undertake DBS check
- Can do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
This is a temp to perm role in central London, very interesting rate, great opportunities for career progression and personal benefits.
Call me on 02030 960428 or 07554 458977 if you are interested in the Mechanical HVAC Engineer role and want to find out more.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.