My Client is currently looking for a Tendering/ Proposal engineer to work in a fast paced, up and coming industry. -Understanding and interpretation of client'...
Hours: (Mon to Thurs) 8.00am to 4.30pm, (Fri) 8.00am to 3pm
Salary: £33-38k per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Design Engineer to join a growing and expanding business in the Design office. Our client is a supplier of quality hydraulic and pneumatic systems for large engineering projects across a range of sectors including the likes of hydro electric power stations to critical plants within the nuclear industry.
The role you will partake entails:
- Developing and designing Hydraulic Schematics, General arrangements, Actuators and Manifolds
- Production of Bills of Materials
- Liaising with customers to refine requirement and design parameters
- Working on projects from original concept to complete manufacture
What we are looking for:
- 3D CAD proficiency in producing quality detailed engineering drawings (Solidworks preferable)
- Knowledge of Hydraulic or Pneumatic Systems advantageous
- Mechanical, Production or relevant Engineering background
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, able to balance priorities of multiple projects
- Knowledge of a wide range of manufacturing techniques
This job offers a different range of work for the ideal candidate working on different projects and the opportunity to expand on experience and career progression.
For further information on the role please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Arnold.
If interested please apply directly to this add.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.