Electrical tester We are looking for an experienced Electrical Tester for a commercial project in the Feltham area Description Carrying out testing on a commercial...
Carbon60 are looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer to start work with a global facilities maintenance company
This well-established company would like to build on their team operating a contract based in London. You would be working in a hospital environment.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork
- Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Electrical qualification 2391
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III
- 17th Edition or equivalent, electrically bias preferred
- Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Strong customer care focus
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
- Must be able to complete essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Will need to go through a DBS check
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices
- Live within a commutable distance to central London
Location: Central London
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Rate: £20 p/h
If you are a Mechanical & Electrical Engineer within a commutable distance to central London, please give Amber @ Carbon60 a call on 01329 227063.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.