We are looking for an Mechanical Maintenance Technician to work at one our clients material recycling facilities based in Ipswich on a permanent basis, the plant has recently undergone a complete rebuild and modernisation programme.
- Working in a small but crucial team of engineers, you will ensure delivery of the Planned Maintenance schedules, maximising equipment availability and performance whist still achieving output level required to meet production demands.
- Delivery of the Planned Maintenance schedules.
- Maximising equipment availability and performance.
- Ensure all Planned Maintenance inspections are completed safely and effectively.
- A demonstrable track record of maintaining and improving the mechanical workings of a large manufacturing or processing operation.
- NVQ level 3 or ONC in an appropriate engineering skill or equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a process, production or manufacturing environment.
- In depth understanding of a strategic approach to engineering and maintenance.
- Valid UK driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading recycling, resource and waste management companies at their Ipswich facility. To apply for this role please forward your cv to Jan.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted