Mechanical CAD DesignerExcellent permanent opportunity for a Mechanical CAD Designer to work with a fantastic Monmouthshire based global company market leader designing and manufacturing equipment...
Maechanical Enginneer required for an ongoing long term maintenance contract in a large Cardiff based media company.
- Planned Preventative mechanical engineer work in a large commercial building
- Maintenance and repair of plant equipment
- Reactive mechanical engineering repair.
- Maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Cardiff based job
Ideal Candidate will have the following experience, qualifications and knowledge
- Ability to read technical drawings and engineering diagrams
- Previous experience as a mechanical maintenance engineer within a commercial building
- Mechanical engineering repair and planned preventative maintenance experience
- A recognised mechanical engineering qualification
£21.00 per hour (LTD) - 40 hours per week plus free on site parking and staff restaurant
A superb opportunity for an experienced mechanical engineer or building maintenance technician living in areas such as Cardiff, Rhondda, Barry, Bridgend, Newport.
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.