Mechanical Fitters required for a very well paid ongoing mechanical machinery fitting contract based out of the Long Benton Newcastle upon Tyne area.
Mechanical Fitting Role will involve working in various locations throughout the UK and will require working away from home for which all travel, accommodation and food expenses will be provided for.
Superb rates of pay and lots of very well paid overtime available
Main purpose of the role will be:
Mechanical fitting, mechanical installation, mechanical upgrading and retro fitting of large machinery used in manufacturing and product sorting.
Essentials for the role are as follows:
- Experience of mechanical fitting of machinery used in manufacturing
- Experience of machinery upgrades and machinery fitting used in manufacturing environments
- Experience in retrofitting machinery
- Ability to read from engineering drawings
- UK driving licence
- Willingness to work away from home - this is essential
Rates of pay:
- £15.50ph up to 37.5 hrs M-F
- £21.70ph overtime after 37.5 hrs
- £25.00 per night tax free food allowance
Accommodation will be provided for you free of charge, all travel costs will be covered plus food allowance is paid as well.
Ideal role for a mechanical fitter with good experience in mechanical fitting, upgrading and installing of machinery in manufacturing or industrial environments living in areas such as Newcastle upon Tyne , Long Benton, Cramlington, Gateshead, Sunderland and Washington (UK).
Call William at Carbon60 on 02920 388757 or email me your CV and contact details
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.