Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) QA/QC Inspector for an onshore substation near Dundee in Scotland. This is a full-time contract position for a term of 6-9 months.
- IEE Wiring Regulations 16th Edition
- CompEx 01 - 04
- JIB Registered Electrician
- Inspector approval certification (EDIF NDE) Electrical & Instrumentation
- Certified for Test & Inspection of electrical equipment
- To act as the focal point on site in relation to all mechanical & electrical Quality activities
- Review Electrical contractor ITP's, witnessing & assisting Commissioning
- Onshore substation, conducting QC inspections of the primary & secondary equipment & Building services installation
- Participating in the final walk-down of systems - fulfilment of project specifications, IEC 61892 regulations
- Completing documentation including specialist reports, ITR A & ITR B check sheets, as-built drawings, close punch item list ("A, B & C" items), TQs & close NCRs
- Performing monthly Quality Controls and Quality Assurance Audits on projects, reporting identified Quality issues to relevant parties & manage hand-over process
Excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's largest M&E Contractors near Dundee in Scotland.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick Jones
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted