I am currently recruiting for a proven Solar Design Manager with experience in the design and studies of Energy Projects; mainly Solar Projects or Energy Storage or Hybrid Projects, for a position in Central Macedonia, Greece to join my Client's technical team.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- The project design in middle to utility scale solar projects
- Collaborate with all project stakeholders including clients and multidisciplinary construction teams
- Assist the procurement team by providing offers, evaluation, estimations, cost calculations, PV modules/inverter/mounting suggestions
- Participating in Stakeholders meetings
- Execute Technical Due Diligence
Essential Skills / Qualifications:You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Architect Engineering
- 3+ years' similar experience in EPC utility scale solar projects
- Projects Commissioning and start up
- Proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD design
- Working knowledge of PVSyst Design
- PVSyst Projects Study Experience is considered an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be fluent in English and Greek to a professional standard, both spoken and written
With a competitive package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join our prestigious Client.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search