An exciting opening has arisen for a proven site engineer in renewable energy projects to join my Client's constructon team. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company who are at the forefront of the renewable energy sector and who are the go to EPC partner for leading investors. If this sounds like your ideal move you will work closely under my Client's Project Management team to manage the on-site operations during the construction period to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with my Client's quality standards.
The roles will involve, but not be limited to:
- Pre-condition site surveys
- Initial site setup and establishment (supported by the Site Manager)
- Identification of local resources, materials, services
- Assist the Site Manager with establishment and ongoing management of welfare and waste facilities, as well as plant hire (as required)
- Ongoing management of the on-site operations
- Ensure correct implementation of electrical, civil and mechanical construction drawings by the main Subcontractor
- Supervise subcontractors schedule and works
- Report to the Project Manager any deviations from the PoW or scope by the subcontractors
- Quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials from main equipment and local suppliers
- Manage construction flow and timetable
- Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site problems
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation for internal use and Client requirements
- Ensure compliance with QH&SE procedures
- Management of site finishing works and demobilisation
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or other related Engineering fields
- Ability to interpret electrical, mechanical and civil construction drawings is essential.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD and MS Office
- Proven track record of 3+ years in the construction of energy related projects such as battery storage projects, solar parks etc.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel and stay away from home
- Fluent in English
- Legally entitled to work in the UK and/or EU
With a competitive package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search