I am currently recruiting for proven elec. or civil site engineers for a permanent / staff position, with experience on the construction of battery storage projects to join our Client's construction management team. The successful candidate will work closely under the project management team to manage the on-site operations during the construction period to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with our Client's high-quality standards.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Pre-condition site surveys
- Support initial site setup and establishment (supported by the HSE Site Manager)
- Identification of local resources, materials, services
- Assist the HSE Site Manager with establishment and ongoing management of welfare and waste facilities, as well as plant hire (as required)
- Ongoing management of the on-site operations
- Supervise subcontractors schedule and works
- Report to the Project Manager any deviations from the PoW or scope by the subcontractors
- Quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials from main equipment and local suppliers
- Manage construction flow and timetable
- Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site problems
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation for internal use and Client requirements
- Ensure compliance with QHSE procedures
- Management of site finishing works and demobilisation
Essential Skills / Qualifications:You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- BSc/MEng in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- The ability to interpret electrical or civil construction drawings is essential
- Working knowledge of AutoCad
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Proven track record of 5+ years in the construction of energy related projects such as battery storage projects or solar parks or large scale wind farms. Experience in battery storage projects is considered a distinct advantage.
- Self-starter with constant attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Fluent in English is essential.
With a competitve package plus benefits on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join our prestigious Client.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search