I am currently recruiting for a proven Senior Electrical Engineer with experience in PV, BESS, MV-HV electrical installations for a position in Central Macedonia, Greece to join my Client's technical team.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Is involved in all development stages of PV projects
- Is responsible for the technical (engineering) review of the bidding drafting of PV projects
- Is in charge of contract finalization of the engineering/technical annexes
- Controls scheme review as well as grids regulations review by liaising with local consultants for projects around the world aiming to derive the scope of supply and scope of works
- Defines the equipment specifications and schedules commissioning
- Identifies the sources of potential problems, proactively takes preventive measures to avoid any project risks as well as determines response actions to mitigate any negative impact
- Assists with drafting the scope of work and estimates the respective project budgets for PV projects
Essential Skills / Qualifications:You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or other relevant engineering fields
- Electrical Licensing is desirable
- 3+ years' experience in PV or BESS, MV-HV electrical installations
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge of Autocad, PVSyst, Electrical Design
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be fluent in English and Greek to a professional standard, both spoken and written
With a competitive package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join our prestigious Client.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search