We are looking to recruit a skilled M&E Supervisor for a commercial maintenance contract with a leading contractor.
- Hands on management of planned and reactive maintenance in a live commercial environment
- Managing a large team of Engineers and Tradesmen
- Management of a number of Maintenance projects
- Managing a large number of subcontractors
- Reporting on contract progress and monitoring the workforce
- NVQ 3 or City & Guilds 2 in an Electrical or Mechanical discipline
- Experience of managing a large team of Engineers and Tradesmen
- Previous Commercial maintenance experience
- HSE Knowledge
This role is based in a live commercial environment. Salary is £36,000-40,000 per annum
For more information call Alex at Carbon60 on 0203 096 0484
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.