Manual Machinist with milling, turning and lathe experience required for a permanent manual machinist role in Bristol.
£30,000 pa plus holiday pay, free parking, free work wear and company pension.
- Milling and turning on a small mill
- Manual machining
- Turning shafts on lathes
- Vertical and horizontal boring
- Workshop machining
- Metal fabrication
- Manual machinist experience
- Milling and turning experience
- Experience with vertical and horizontal boring
- Experience using lathes
- Metal Fabrication experience
- Good machining experience
£30,000 pa plus excellent benefits package
Ideal role for an experienced manual machinist with good experience in milling, turning, horizontal and vertical boring and lathes living in areas such as Bristol, Gloucester, Bath, Somerset, Avon, Newport, Stonehouse and the surrounding Bristol areas
Call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920388757 or email your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.