Maintenance Manager (FM)
Carbon60 are recruiting a Maintenance Manager, for one of the UK's biggest Facilities Management companies.
This is based at a high security site in the Southampton area. The role will involve working alongside the FM Services Coordinator, Mechanical & Electrical Supervisor and the Support Ops Technician.
- Be accountable for all maintenance work and ensure it is carried out on time
- Line management of all technical service staff on site
- Responsible for the delivery of all maintenance tasks
- Oversee all the training and supervision of your team
- Be flexible on hours and on-call availability to provide cover for emergency breakdowns and shutdowns
- Ensure all services level agreements and KPI's are put in place and achieved
- Manage the day to day running of all aspects of planned, reactive and preventative maintenance
The ideal candidate:
- Hold an engineering/trade qualification to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
- Able to establish, implement and monitor the highest levels of excellence
- Good all-round knowledge of maintenance management disciplines
- Commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management
- A track record of managing a team of technical staff
- High standard of personal integrity and professionalism
- The ability to make well informed decisions and solve problems
- An excellent grasp of workplace health & safety
- Demonstrated 'hands-on' technical expertise
If you are an experienced Maintence Manager professional who understands the FM world and you are looking for a new opportunity, then please get in touch. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A SECURITY CHECK - THIS IS A HIGH SECURITY SITE
What you will get:
- Permanent contract
- Excellent salary (please ask the consultant)
- Pension plan
- 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.