Mobile Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Location: West Midlands
Hours: FT 40 hour Per week, Monday to Friday.
Carbon60 is looking for a Multi-disciplined maintenance technician to carry out planned preventive maintenance and reactive tasks for electrical & mechanical equipment within a building & engineering services environment, including production of service reports. Based in the West Midlands you will hold responsibility for service delivery within various commercial property locations in the West Midlands.
- Provide technical solutions for PPM work and fault rectification
- Overseeing of Sub Contractors
- Liaise with site customer
- Ability to work alone & as part of a team
- Flexibility covering various sites as required
- Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, building conditions, and services availability
- Carry out other duties fitting individual's competencies
What are we looking for?
- Electrical Bias - 17th Edition Minimum
- To be an experienced building services engineer with a proven track record
- Multi skilled individual in building services with a technician level qualification in an electrical discipline desirable
- Excellent customer care & communication skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Be medically fit to carry out manual work, work at heights, and confined spaces
- Experience in building services
- An understanding of Health & Safety at Work
- Full driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very well established business with plenty of opportunity to grow and progress.
For more information or you would would like to apply, please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Arnold.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.