Role: LabourerLocation: LE12Contract: TemporaryJob RoleSolar Panel FarmCarrying out module cleaningWorking in a team of 3Module cleaner is self powered. Requires 3 to lift it between...
Mobile Maintenance Engineer
Contracted Hours: 40 hours Salary: £25 - 30k p/annum
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday (8am - 4:30pm) Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-skilled electrical or A/C biased engineer to be based from site working and undertaking planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and adhoc reactive works, reactive works including the repair of mechanical / electrical building services equipment along with fabric repairs and small project works as well as supervision of specialist subcontractor activity.
As well as general responsibility for the Leicester office, the role includes mobile activity supporting a small team of engineers in and around the East and West Midlands. Working further afield could be required on an infrequent basis
- M&E Trade background, working within a commercial role, providing planned and reactive call support.
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- Experience within the building services engineering industry
- Customer Service
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
- Must have good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to act on their own initiative and provide a 'can do' attitude to all works undertaken for the business.
- A proactive approach to liaising with clients and line management.
- City & Guilds - Electrical Installation/Maintenance or Mechanical equivalent
- BTEC National Certificate - Building Services Engineering or Electrical
- Refrigeration including FGAS / Refrigerant handling
- IOSH Working safely
- PASMA / IPAF
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays per anum
- Company pension scheme
- Company incentives
The post may be subject to satisfactory DBS clearance (Criminal Record Bureau check), at Clients cost.
If interested please apply directly to this add or call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Arnold.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.