Recruitment Partner MOD
Competitive salary + quarterly bonus and benefits
Are you an experienced Internal Recruiter or Senior Consultant looking for a change? Come and join us!
Carbon60 have been trusted partners to the Ministry of Defence for over 15 years and we specialise in Project Management and Managed Services for a variety of public sector defence industries.
We are now looking for a Recruitment Partner to join us in the Hampshire area. This is not your classic agency, 360, high volume Recruitment Consultant role; there is no need for sales calls or business development. You will attend client meetings and liaise with stakeholders to ensure that roles are correctly qualified and hiring requirements are clear. You will effectively be the Internal Recruiter for our client.
You will work in a fully consultative way, providing relevant information and reports around the market, salary benchmarking and recruitment strategy, create accurate job descriptions, as well as source and interview candidates.
You will be a part of a long-standing team that has been with our client for more than 10 years. Ideally, you will have experience working with the MOD, but if not, you will receive training from our account specialist. For us mentorship is very important, so another part of your role will be to guide more junior colleagues if needed.
- High attention to detail
- Have a true interest in Military and Defence
- Excellent communication
- Sound knowledge of Office suites
- Reliable and well organised, with the ability to prioritise workload
Our people culture:
Our people are the heart of what we do and we all share the Carbon60 DNA. We are role models, collaborators, driven to deliver and always willing to learn. We are not only recruitment and project management experts; we are musicians, veterans, dancers, parents, animal lovers, mentors, sport fans and so much more.
We truly believe that your success is our success, and our highly experienced mentors recognise the value of every single person from entry-level to senior leadership. Whether you join us with no experience, or with a proven track record seeking a new challenge, Carbon60 will provide the environment and career path for you to thrive. #weareallcarbon60
Rewards and Recognition:
- 10% OTE pa
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Onsite parking
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- REC qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as childcare vouchers
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme. We know that talent comes in all shapes and sizes, from all around the world, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please note that we can only consider candidates based in England with full Right to Work in the UK.
your application has been submitted