Carbon60 Birmingham have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced porter to work at the WWF in Woking, Surrey.This is a position for a porter to...
Our client is looking for a mobile Multi-skilled Fire & Security Engineer to work across multiple sites in the Kent area on a permanent basis. This is a mobile engineer role. We have recruited on behalf of this client for a number of years and it's a great company to work for, for those who want to progress in their career and work on some interesting contracts.
As a Multi-skilled fire & security engineer it will be your duty to ensure that all PPM's and reactive tasks assigned are completed and managed within the contractually agreed SLA's and KPIs, taking ownership of all assigned tasks through to closure. Applicants should be able to provide maintenance and expert fault finding across the below services lines as well as providing advice and guidance to others across all systems including but may not be limited to:
* Fire alarms (All types including VESDA systems or equivalent)
* Intruder Alarm systems
* CCTV systems (All types including IP knowledge)
* Access control systems (All types)
Key details about the role:
- 40 Hours per week, working at 8 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- There is plenty of overtime available for those who want it.
- This role includes a call out rota that will involve being on-call every 1 week in 4 although this will be defined by the line manager.
- £150 callout bonus.
- £32,000 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Sickness leave.
- Holidays, 25 days plus bank holidays.
- The notice period - 1 month.
- Fire & security-based industry qualifications/training or experience.
- H&S training - IOSH/NEBOSH/equivalent.
- Multi-disciplined engineer.
To apply for this position please click the apply button to send us a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can call Christian on 07884746544 for more information. Thank you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.