Multi Skilled Engineer required for facilities management and maintenance contract.The Multi Skilled Engineer role is a mobile role covering Herts, Beds, Cambridgeshire and Berkshire.The Engineer...
Multi-skilled Maintenance Supervisor - Material Recycling Facility - £30-35k plus excellent company benefits - Milton Keynes
An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join a company within a multinational group, who are looking smart people utilising smart technology to deliver their vision. They are currently in search of a Multi-skilled Maintenance Supervisor to join their Milton Keynes based operations to work within their Material Recycling Facility, requiring you to work 50 hours a week.
You will be responsible for the safe delivery of site maintenance throughout the MRF. Planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work will form the core fundamentals of your role.
- Safe and effective delivery of the site maintenance strategy.
- Working in partnership with the production team and the Maintenance & Engineering Manager, you will coordinate all maintenance activity and optimise plant availability, performance and quality.
- The Maintenance Supervisor will also be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction
- Continuously evaluate equipment reliability leading to Root Cause Analysis (RCA) studies and the planning and implementation of subsequent improvement activity
- Provide engineering expertise to the Unit Manager and production teams as well as provide information and recommendations to assist and influence decision making.
- Maintain compliance with all safety and environmental regulations and instructions.
- Possession of HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline or completed apprenticeship (NVQ level 3) in an appropriate engineering skill.
- Experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment
- Awareness of Environmental, Health & Safety regulations and their impacts
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office systems
- Good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring
- Knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality
- Knowledge of mechanical & electrical systems and safety
- Full driving licence
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Company Extras
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.