Electrical Technician Energy Recovery Facility £35-37k plus benefits Croydon An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday...
Mechanical Technician - Energy Recovery Facility - £35-37k plus benefits - Croydon
An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join a company within a multinational group, who are looking smart people utilising smart technology to deliver their vision. They are currently in search of a Mechanical Technician to join their Croydon based operations to work within their Energy Recovery Facility. The role requires you to work 45 hours a week Monday to Friday with a flexible approach to days and nights to meet appropriate deadlines.
You will be responsible for all repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment throughout the facility. Fault diagnosis and rectification will be an imperative aspect of the role, whilst complying within the environmental limits of the plant. Your ultimate responsibility will be carrying out planned and unplanned maintenance to ensure the facility operates safely and efficiently.
- Ensure maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the plant.
- Carry out fault diagnosis rectify as required
- Conduct plant inspections and area safety inspections.
- Ensure that all reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management System is effective and followed through to completion promptly.
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements to ensure activities are completed in a safe manner at all times.
- Experience in Mechanical engineering of process industry or power plants
- Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management systems
- Possess appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ (or equivalent)
- LOLER, PSSR knowledgeable.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.