My Client are currently looking to recruit a Site Supervisor to work on our Thames Water contract based in Dartford.As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, safety, scheduling and performance of the jobs assigned to you. You must ensure work carried out is conducted in an efficient, safe, customer facing and productive manner whilst maintaining the highest possible quality.As the Site Supervisor, your working pattern will be Monday to Friday but there will be a possibility of Overtime, some weekend working or on-call duties.
* Ability to influence and present information in a clear, logical and informative way
* Good analytical, facilitation and problem solving skills with the ability to understand management information and solve problems
* Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to set clearly defined goals, manage time effectively and identify and organise resources required to complete tasks
* Excellent customer service skills
* Previous experience in the Water Industry is an Advantage, However candidates with sound knowledge of other utilities will be considered.
* HSG47 Experience (Safe Digging)
* Ability to use Tablets/Laptops with use of Excel.
* Good NRSWA Reinstatement knowledge.
· NRSWA Supervisor Qualification.
· SMSTS (Desirable)
· EUSR Water Hygiene (Desirable)
· EUSR Locate and avoid services for utilities (Desirable)
· EUSR Abrasive Wheels (Desirable)
· First Aid. (Desirable)
* Full UK Driving Licence
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted