Our client specialise in leading structural monitoring and specialist testing solutions. Due to continued growth and an expanding team, we are currently seeking a highly...
I am looking to recruit a Facilities Maintenance Electrician / L8 Engineer for a mobile roles covering sites in Blackburn, Preston & Lancashire area.
- Carrying out routine Electrical PPM's on various commercial Buildings & premises across Lancashire.
- Candidates will ideally be 17th / 18th Edition Electrically qualified.
- Understanding / Knowledge of ACOP L8 (Legionella Control in Water Systems) as some duties will involve doing water temperature checks and shower maintenance.
- Emergency Lighting Tests.
- Meter Reading.
- Water Flushing.
- Fire door inspections.
- Building Fabric maintenance tasks.
The sucessful candidate would need to undertake a basic level of security vetting which would be required for the role.
A company vehicle and fuel card would be provided along with basic toolkit, mobile phone, tablet device etc.
The position is offered initially on a 6 month fixed term direct contract basis with a view to a permanent position with the company after that period.
Excellent rates of pay with additional overtime as and when required.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.