We're currently looking to recruit a mobile Field Service Engineer(Electrical Bias) with experience in the catering sector, this a a perm role that can be...
We are looking to recruit a M&E Technician (Electrical Bias) to carry out Mechanical, Electrical Facilities Maintenance, Reactive activities and small works to the building services portfolio of sites within a 15 miles radius of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- To carry out Maintenance to services within the built environment to ensure optimum conditions are achieved.
- To carry out Small minor works.
- To carry out Statutory Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance relevant to the contract.
- Ensure compliance to Safe systems of work for all services provided to the client.
- To arrange and co-ordinate Sub Contractors attendance.
- Provide technical support and solutions to team, client and customer.
- Monitor and audit services provided to the client.
- Evaluate requirements, procure parts and services.
- To diagnose faults and repair plant.
- To perform any other duties relevant to grade which might be specified from time to time by your Supervisor.
- To participate in training programs.
- To work to specific Maintenance Program's and to complete appropriate paperwork.
- Ensure all safe working practices are complied with.
- To be aware of business continuity processes via Line Manager
- To become an Approved Person for high risk activities relevant to trade.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Demonstrable previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment.
- Solve Technical Problems.
- Understand; interpret operating manuals and commissioning data.
- Able to work in a demanding and busy area.
- Basic computer knowledge - desirable.
- Good knowledge of General building services.
- Excellent trade skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be able to drive.
The position is offered on a fixed term basis initially for 3 months with the possibility this may extend further.
Hours are 40 hours per week with paid overtime after 40 hours and weekends as and when required.
A company vehicle will be provided for travel to/from the other sites in the Newcastle area.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.